Pages

Thursday 17 October 2019

The puzzle

 The puzzle game

Today on october 17 2019 thursday Rm 7 played a game.  So the 
game was a Puzzle game.  So Miss Ashley said to get in a group 

people of 4 and do a puzzle. If you came late then you can chose a 
group to be with. I was one of the people that came late but anyway 
In my group was Moana, Rona, laingonl,Tisharn and me.  So my group 

did a puzzle can you guess what puzzle me and my group had? The 
answer was people that was attacked by a giant plant that was alive. 
So how we contend the puzzle is that we replacated the puzzle to the picture box. So after we finished  the puzzle one puzzle pise was 

missing.  So next we rotated and this puzzle is a movie puzzle. The puzzle that we did was called the hunchback. But miss said that we have to do the people first and the middle. So the person that i did was the hunchback. Then me and marlin put the puzzle together after me and moana and lagilola. 

Then we were finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment