Pages

Thursday 26 September 2019

Pictionary

Pictionary 
On Thursday 26 September 2019 room 7 decided  to play a game.

The game that we played was like Charades. But the game was different to the charades game. I can tell why it a different game. Because this game has a different title which Is called the Pictionary. And because you can not act it out. But the thing you can do is draw It out instead of acting it out you 

Now I am  going to tell you how we played the game. So how we played Pictionary game is  that you get into 3 groups. My group was me, Rona, Vaimoana,Feherty, Mathyou and Liata. Next, one person from your group goes to Miss Ashley. 

Miss Ashley will tell you what to draw and in your group if they get the answer right, then they get a point. But if the person that’s drawing and tell someone the answer then they do not get a point. So the first one was very extremely  Hard because you do not know what it was and plus I didn’t even know what it '’’t. So the word was stem of a flower. Now ,that my group told me what it means I can tell you it means like do you know the stick thing on that’s holding the flower yeah.

That’s what it means so the easiest one was the porcarn but the one that I drew was not that hard it was a front door and the group guessed it. So that’s my story of Pictionary game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment